Q: How do I obtain a birth/death certificate?

A: Requests for a birth certificate or death certificate should be submitted to the Cleveland Department of Public Health. Click here for more information.

Q: How do I report a power or lighting problem?

A: If you notice a streetlight or outdoor area light is out, please notify the Illuminating Company (FirstEnergy) of the problem using their online form.

Q: How do I sign up for the City of Fairview Park’s monthly e-newsletter?

A: Click here to sign up.